Welcome to the Agile World Publishing site, our mission is to provide free Agile training resources for everyone. Agile World is committed to listening and communicating within the agile world community so offers open programming and educational materials to anyone who wants to expand their knowledge of Agile and how it can aid them in their everyday life.
If you want to get involved as an author please contact us.
We utilises Agile World Broadcast Media along with several other Agile Organisations to further its aims and their content can be viewed here;
- Agile World https://agile-world.news/
- LinkedIn https://www.linkedin.com/company/agile-world-news/
- Facebook https://www.facebook.com/agileworldnews
- Twitter https://twitter.com/AgileWorldNews
- Tumblr https://www.tumblr.com/blog/view/agile-world
- YouTube https://www.youtube.com/c/AgileWorld
- Medium https://medium.com/agile-world-news
- Spotify https://open.spotify.com/show/1aMY1R5ct7EqrehR4aZUat
- Apple Podcasts https://podcasts.apple.com/gb/podcast/agile-world/id1553727032
- Google Podcasts https://www.google.com/podcasts?feed=aHR0cHM6Ly9hbmNob3IuZm0vcy80Y2FmNDhmYy9wb2RjYXN0L3Jzcw==
- Pocket Casts https://pca.st/vbyfqprr
- Anchor https://anchor.fm/agile-world
- Breaker https://www.breaker.audio/agile-world
- Radio Public https://radiopublic.com/agile-world-WPNL9j
Agile World Broadcast Media, Hollywood, California was set up as a Not-for-Profit Entertainment and Education organization for supporting people to gain free access to Agile education and continued professional development for existing Agile practitioners.